Friday, April 20, 2012

TGIF

It's been hot...cold...hot...cold...which can lead to only one thing. Well, two things. One being a tornado. The other being a sick child. M was up all night with a horrible earache. And I do mean all night, which means I was up with him. Then a little before noon the school nurse called to tell me J had a fever and needed to be picked up ASAP. It's fun being a mommy!

The upshot being that I didn't get to the build until late afternoon. First I saw this:



The laundry room wall is being corrected. This made me happy.

But then I saw this:



I thought perhaps the fact that I left towels on top of the water from yesterday would have tipped them off. It did not. There's mudd all over the place, and torn tape all over the floor. WH has a policy of cleaning up after yourself. Now, all of the other contractors have followed this. Unfortunately I'm going to have to bring this up to Kasey. It's driving me a wee bit crazy.

There was a bright spot in that the stone is coming right along, and we're getting more of it. It's going all the way to the ground. Yea!



Have I mentioned how much
I love this??




Have a great weekend!





2 comments:

  1. It looks really great! I, too, would be highly perturbed at the mess and wouldn't hesitate to say something to Kasey. I'm learning lots of good tips from you--today was the depth of the washer/dryer vs. the wall. Thanks!

    http://buildingstorieswithwaynehomes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ????? Where are the updates??? Been checking every day.

    ReplyDelete