Thursday, April 12, 2012

Siding, Day 1

In order for my children to catch the school bus in the morning I have to be up by 6 am to get things ready for the day. Usually I'm the only one up for a good 20-30 minutes. No one on our road is up at that time, either, as they're mostly retired empty-nesters. Most days we don't see anyone until the bus comes at 7. So imagine how surprised I was when I looked out the window around 6:45 and saw the siding crew already at work! And they had driven in from over an hour away. I was shocked!

I stopped in very quickly and snapped a few pictures on my way to work this morning. Of all days, I would have loved to have stayed and watched. It's probably good for the siding crew that I couldn't.

This was taken around 7:10 a.m.

They were setting up ladders all around the house.

A lot of the siding was unloaded into the garage.

I can't wait to get home and see how far along they are!

3 comments:

  1. Where's the update?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted it. Most of the time I write these late at night and wait until morning to re-read and make sure I don't sound like a complete idiot. The one time I posted without double checking my brother was all too happy to point out the errors. (Thanks, T! <---sarcasm) Anyway, thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice share here, I like the shape of the house it is good to have hardiplank siding houston in this type of house the shape to look more unique and beauty.

    ReplyDelete