Sunday, April 8, 2012

I know, I'm behind...

I'm a few days behind, which is bad because I forget all the little things that happen. With the boys being on spring break and planning for Easter things got away from me, but I'll do my best to give a rundown of each day's happenings.


Busy day for the framers today. The correct pointy things came in, and the roof is almost done.



They framed in the stairway walls. No stairs yet, but those are coming!


The bathtubs are in and placed in the bathrooms.



On a completely unrelated note, I'm not a fan of the giant barn stars people decorate with. So of course my husband points out that the peak is just crying out for a giant star. Um, no.



2 comments:

  1. I can't stand the stars either. My husband and I gather points when we notice a star first while driving around the Ohio countryside. :) Loving your blog! Our contract signing is next week with Cygnet office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your roof! Though it's halfway done in these photos, its dark color is awesome. I like your choice of siding, though I think I prefer a lighter shade of blue. Anyway, it's been a year, and I wonder if you've moved in already. Hope you're enjoying your new house. :)

    Ruben Pratt @ ARRoofing.com

    ReplyDelete