Monday, May 7, 2012

Quiet Rain


It seems very appropriate that on this overcast, rainy day the painters broke out the grey paint- Quiet Rain.


Grey is hard to photograph, especially with cloudy skies. While the photo isn't bad, in real life it looks very nice- grey with a blue cast to it. Looking at it I probably could have gone a shade or two darker, but this is very soft, and I think it'll look very nice against the blue.














The painters also stained the banister and handrail. I'm sure that dark color was hard to match, but it does look similar to the cabinets.




Other than those two very noticeable things, all of the trim was finished up. I took photos, but the white against white just isn't very dramatic. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some more pics to show you!


No comments:

Post a Comment